Practice is Open ~ COVID-19: Update
The spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has generated understandable concerns in our community. Please be assured that the health, safety, and well-being of our patients, staff members, and their families is our top priority.
We are reopening effective 05.26.2020 by appointment only. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation. We have taken additional precautions in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help minimize the spread of this virus, including:
- Increased frequency of sanitation process in all areas of the clinic.
- Stringent washing of hands, usage of hand sanitizer, gloves and face masks by all staff members.
- Enforcing all staff members who have a fever or cough to stay home until cleared by a medical doctor.
- Only seeing patients with scheduled appointments, with one symptom free support person/legal guardian.
- Seeing patients quickly to prevent exposure to others.
- Pre-screening patients & their support person prior to their appointment to ensure they are low risk & not experiencing viral symptoms. Upon entering the clinic, you will both be asked more screening questions & have a temperature check.
- Patient & support person/legal guardian will be required to wear a mask to the appointment.
- Offering a 24-hour secure drop box at our front entrance & encouraging patients to call ahead to arrange no-contact hearing aid service.
We ask that any patients who feel ill to please stay home and monitor their health. To reschedule an appointment, please call us at 308.384.2101.
As always, thank you for allowing us to assist with your hearing healthcare needs.
Yours for better hearing,Doctors Foss, Andresen & Murphy Katie, Jami, Terri, Judy & Sue 2421 West Faidley Avenue Grand Island, NE 68803 308-384-2101 www.hearingclinicgi.com Email: [email protected]